Commodores Inn COVID 19 Protocol
The Commodores Inn is happy to be open on a limited basis. We have been welcoming guests to stay with us and to enjoy our peaceful and safe community where there is plenty to do to continue practicing physical distancing during these uncertain times.
If you are booking your reservation on-online, we will need you to contact us with all of your contact information as soon as possible. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800-447-8693.
We want to make sure that you are aware of the current Travel Restrictions for coming to Vermont. When you arrive at the lodging site, you and anyone traveling with you must self certify that you meet one of the conditions below.
- All unvaccinated people in your party must have a copy of their negative test result taken within three days before arriving in Vermont. The test must be for a current infection (like a PCR test), except it cannot be an antigen test (also known as rapid test).
- Those authorized to work in Vermont do not need a test result.
- Those fully vaccinated do not need a test result.
Everyone must also meet both of the following conditions:
- Not had close contact with someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- Not had COVID-19-like symptoms in the past 24 hours.
We will have a ‘Certificate of Compliance’ from the state which everyone will need to sign upon arrival. If you arrive and do not have the proper paperwork, unfortunately we will not be able to allow you to stay. Thank you for your understanding.Please review the travel to Vermont guidelines for your information below:
We will not be serving food for the time being including breakfast. Our restaurant and bar are in the process of a big renovation. We are serving coffee in our Lobby and our rooms do have a coffee maker. Our game room, Jacuzzi, Sauna rooms and pools are all temporarily closed