Vermont lodging with all the comforts of home. Only better!
Here at the Commodores Inn, we offer all the amenities of a full-service resort, and with a casual, comfortable atmosphere reminiscent of home. Always at your service, our friendly staff will make sure your stay is just as anticipated.
With our convenient location and variety of on-property activities, you’ll have everything at your fingertips while you’re here. That’s why, of all the hotels near Stowe, VT, the Commodores Inn is a favorite place to vacation.
- Comfortable spacious accommodations
- Indoor heated pool
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Jacuzzis and saunas (temporarily closed)
- Free WiFi
- Comfortable living room with cozy fieldstone fireplace
- Quiet reading and board game area
- Widescreen TV (with sports and movie channels)
- Poolside and Lakeside decks
- Private 3.5-acre lake, stocked with fish
- Use of boats (kayak, canoe, paddleboard, rowboat)
- Free shuttle to Stowe Mountain Resort (winter)
Of all the hotels in Stowe, Vermont that we’ve stayed at, my family loves the Commodores Inn the most.”
– ES, Massachusetts
8 am | Awake with freshly-brewed coffee
9 am | Get on your gear, and head out for an epic morning mountain bike ride.
12 pm | Bike on into town for lunch at one of Stowe’s 40 restaurants, then back to the Commodores Inn.
2 pm | Cool off with a dip in the outdoor pool, then explore the lake in a kayak.
3 pm | Relax and get some quiet reading time.
5 pm | Meet up with everyone for happy hour cocktails and conversation on the lake-side deck or Big Fish Lounge.
6 pm | Head into town for a little shopping at Stowe’s 70 shops, before settling on a plan for dinner.
9 pm | Round out the day with a swim in the indoor pool and a pre-bed soak in the Jacuzzi.
11 pm | Sweet dreams of tomorrow’s perfect day at your favorite Vermont lodging property.