Vermont lodging with all the comforts of home. Only better!
Here at the Commodores Inn, we offer all the amenities of a full-service resort, and with a casual, comfortable atmosphere reminiscent of home. Always at your service, our friendly staff will make sure your stay is just as anticipated.
With our convenient location and variety of on-property activities, you’ll have everything at your fingertips while you’re here. That’s why, of all the hotels near Stowe, VT, the Commodores Inn is a favorite place to vacation.
- Comfortable spacious accommodations
- Indoor heated pool (temporarily closed)
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Jacuzzis and saunas (temporarily closed)
- Free WiFi
- Comfortable living room with cozy fieldstone fireplace
- Quiet reading and board game area
- Wide screen TV (with sports and movie channels)
- Poolside and Lakeside decks
- Private 3.5 acre lake, stocked with fish
- Use of boats (kayak, canoe, paddle board, row boat)
- Free shuttle to Stowe Mountain Resort (winter)
Of all the hotels in Stowe, Vermont that we’ve stayed at, my family loves the Commodores Inn the most.”
– ES, Massachusetts
8am | Awake with freshly-brewed coffee and a hearty breakfast in the lake view dining room.
9am | Get on your gear, and head out for an epic morning mountain bike ride.
12pm | Bike on into town for lunch at one of Stowe’s 40 restaurants, then back to the Commodores Inn.
2pm | Cool off with a dip in the outdoor pool, then explore the lake in a kayak.
3pm | Relax with fresh cookies and lemonade, and get some quiet reading time.
5pm | Meet up with everyone for happy hour cocktails and conversation on the lake-side deck.
6pm | Head into town for a little shopping at Stowe’s 70 shops, before settling on a plan for dinner.
9pm | Round-out the day with a friendly game of ping-pong, followed by a pre-bed soak in the Jacuzzi.
11pm | Sweet dreams of tomorrow’s perfect day at your favorite Vermont lodging property.